45 second read ... We promise!
1. Try something new! Book an adventure in one of The Factory's Mystery Escape Rooms ... & escape
this January weather! (if only for 60 minutes) *Staff Pick: The Enchanted Forest*
2. Have a date with yourself, a friend or your boo at the new Wolf Pack Company Bar located in Wortley Village.
3. Catch a hockey game -- no, not the Knights. Why not support some of our up-and-coming athletes and go see the London Lakers Jr. A Team. Click here
for their full schedule.
4. Warm up with some of your favourite beers from Powerhouse
! Take a mix-and-match 6 pack home or enjoy a pint & a bite in their taproom.
5. Check out the new and improved Palasad Social Bowl
, they have food & drink features running on days that end in "Y"... so Y not?
6. Cozy up in your new Illbury + Goose
gear you got for Christmas, throw on a pot of Super Espresso & binge that marathon you've been wanting to watch on Disney+ ... I mean Netflix. #KidsAtHeart
7. Have you been downtown recently? The new Dundas Place
Flex Street is finally finished! All of the businesses along Dundas street could really use some love again & bonus, keep the holiday feels alive under the twinkling lights at Market Lane.
8. Want a new workout routine? NEWS FLASH do not join a gym in January. Instead use that loonie you've had in your pocket to try Revkor for 1 week unlimited. $1 for 1 week! View their schedule here
9. Hit up Boler Mountain
not just for skiing & snowboarding but they have winter tubing too! After braving the winter activities, check our their new Chalet and warm up! January is all about trying something new.
10. We should have some hot new items coming through at the end of the month so don't forget to stop by & cure those blues with some retail therapy!
*SHARE & COMMENT on Facebook & let us know your favourite way to cure the "Winter Blues" for your chance to win a Prize Pack!*