The Ultimate Guide for Oktober Fall Fest at 100 Kellogg Lane.
Posted on September 20 2022
We are super pumped for Oktober Fall Fest at 100 Kellogg Lane! Great Music, Vendors, Food, Beer and The PERFECT way to get into the Fall spirit!
Here is The Ultimate Guide of Must See, Must Do + More!!
1. THE FOOD! Last year Powerhouse held an Oktoberfest event which featured an incredible specialty menu. This year they are back it and we couldn't be more excited.
2. PEACHES & PEPPERS and SWEET & SPICY NUTS! Our pals at The Hot Sauce Co. are bringing the heat this Oktober Fall Fest! Saucing & Samplings at its finest, with two featured products we are already wanting more of... Peaches & Peppers Sauce + NEW* Sweet & Spicy Nuts to snack on.
3. The Beeerrrrs! Another shout out to Powerhouse a remix to one of our favourites Echoes - Czech Lager this years Echoes 12° — Just a tasty crisp beer! (They've got a couple other themed brews lined up you'll have to check out yourself!)
4. LIVE MUSIC! So much live music. Like so much, its amazing. Folk, rock, country some pop and polka! Couple bands we're pretty stoked for are The Holy Gamblers (Friday Sept 23rd) & The Barrel Boys (Friday Sept 30th) with The One and Only Jordan MacDonald opening. Check the full line up below.
5. MORE MUSIC! We've done the grunt work and already curated The Ultimate Oktober Fall Fest Spotify Playlist for you to stream and really get fired up. (You're Welcome 😊) CLICK HERE for The Oktober Fall Fest Playlist.
6. BIG D's! From the Big town of WOODSTOCK — Big D's is the real deal. If you've never been or had this is a serious sandwich shop. 1000% a must check out if you are in or around Oxford Country. What else is Big D famous for?? Pickled goods. Pickled Asparagus, Spicy Pickles and more. Big D will be set up in the Vendor Village slangin' the best of the best. — Definitely a MUST this Oktober Fall Fest.
7. THE TENT! Go big or go home. The Courtyard at 100 Kellogg has been fully tented. Rain or Shine this event is a go! The team there always goes above and beyond with creativity, decor and more giving us the ultimate Oktober Fest Feels!
*Access to the tent is Free for Children Under 12,
8. Ei Ei Ei O! It's a Polka Party. Drinking Big Beer Steins, Eating Pretzels, Chanting, Dancing, Oh boy! — Live Polka Music with Tony & The Polka Maestre Band Thursday September 22nd (after the keg tapping and opening ceremonies) Sunday September 25th & Saturday October 1st. SAVE THOSE DATES and get the lederhosen ready. — PROST!