Top 10 (new) Best Patios in London ON
Posted on August 04 2020
It seems like new patios have been popping up all over the city! Check out some new businesses that have adapted & opened during these uncertain times.
1. El Barrio, located in Wortley Village offers a wide variety of dishes with a slight Mexican flare. Family owned & operated, they have something for everyone!
2. Powerhouse Brewery offers one of the biggest patios in London! Covered by a huge tent to enjoy rain or shine, a DJ / Live Music (coming soon) & new food options to go with your favourite craft pint. New beers launching all the time!
3. The Lily Pad, located at The Barking Frog has transformed into one of London's best party patio while serving up a delicious new menu. Way more than your typical bar food! — You've gotta give this place a try.
4. Che Resto Bar, part of the newly renovated Dundas Place offers a fusion of Latin American dishes, Tuesday Tequila specials & bright refreshing cocktails. Happy Hour from 4-6 Tuesday-Saturday!
5. Social Bowl London adapted their restaurant & now offer a brand new patio to enjoy before or after your bowling game. Grab the family & get back to having fun! Half Price Pizza & Wine all Holiday Weekend long!
6. Eat.Oa located inside Anderson Craft Ales, is your friendly neighbourhood kitchen focusing on bringing approachable, delicious food with an emphasis on supporting local purveyors. Grab a 6 pack & a bite! Patio Brunch offered on Sundays!
7. Park It At The Market is back every Wednesday in the parking lot of the Western Fair Market. Now featuring your favourite food trucks, a beer garden & a vendor area. Bigger than before!
8. Bud's Brew Garden is the perfect spot if you've been missing live music & concerts down at Budweiser Gardens. Enjoy your favourite concert snacks & drinks while enjoying live music on stage every Friday. #TogetherAgain
9. Union Ten Distillery brings the #BeachLife to you with their sand bar patio. Featuring frozen cocktails, cocktail kits & their new stone fired pizzas. This Friday relax in a Muskoka chair with your toes in the sand, right here in London!
10. What's YOUR favourite London patio? Let us know!