Top Ten Fall Favs
Posted on September 12 2019
1. Shop Back to School! - Now that the first week of school is under our belts, perhaps there are a few items missing from your closet essentials! Stop by the Shop or shop our sale section online. PS. we have some backpacks on sale!
2. Beers for Woodman Event - On September 14th, join us and the rest of the OEV community at Powerhouse Brewery. Alongside Anderson Craft Ales & London Brewing Co-Op, all three breweries are coming together for a fundraiser to support the affected families of the Woodman Explosion. Event starts at 4pm! Live music, beer & community love? You won't want to miss this!
3. Applefest at Twin Pines Orchard & Cider House - Take a scenic drive to Thedford, Ontario on September 28-29th for two days of wagon rides, pick-your-own apples, and family fun! The orchard and Cider House will be open Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM. This is a great opportunity to grab local Ontario apples, award winning cider & amazing fall photo ops in their pumpkin patch!
4. Boho Bazaar Night Market - The last one of the season! On October 10th behind Purdy Natural underneath a canopy of magical lights, check out some amazing local vendors, live tunes & warm up with a tasty beverage from Storm Stayed Brewing. These events are always busy & full of community love!
5. Grab your 5 closest friends and register for KMs for a Cure in support of Bethany's Hope Foundation. At REV3K on October 19th run, tread, spin or row across Canada! (jk not Canada, just a casual 7088KMs). Registration includes a swag bag, food and drinks, massages, physio & an afterparty!
6. TWYST Event - Hosted at The Factory by Revkor London sign up for a day full of fitness, fuel and fun on October 26th! Sweat with 200 of your friends with a live DJ pumping beats in celebration of YOU! Bringing it all together. Healthy eats, vendors and local makers. You may even see some familiar faces ;) Get your tickets here
7. NEW NEW Fall/Winter Illbury - Dust off your flannel (as if you didn't use it all summer long at the cottage!), toques & hoodies... fall is here. We will have new flannels, hoodies, long sleeves, joggers all coming thru in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
8. Visit Heemans - Maybe a little fall decor will help get you in the mood? Heemans infamous #PorchPackage takes all of the stress & work out of getting your home Thanksgiving ready, let's be honest you have enough to do! Go order yours now & check out their corn maze. Shout out to Heemans for their OEV community support in delivering some beautiful Fall Mums to the neighbours on Woodman Ave. & Charolette St.
9. Warm up & sip various agave-based spirits, Tequila & Mezcal on November 16th at the London Tequila Expo! Grab your tickets here. November seems far away but it will be here before you know it!
10. Anotha One! - New Powerhouse x Illbury + Goose collab fall beer coming soon! #FallVibes #Basic