"New Year, New Me" 2019
Posted on December 31 2018
Heyyyyyyy let's give it a try!! —Here is our Top 10 List for a "New Year, New Me"
1. Where those yogies at!?! Get back into the flow of things and attend a class or retreat with our girl Nicole & the Golden Hour Yoga Collective.
2. Stop Procrastinating and get shit done. Everyone has one thing on their list that "they don't have time for". Yesterday, you said tomorrow so..."JUST DO IT, YES YOU CAN".
3. #Explore Wellington County to the Waterloo Region (Berlin to Brooklyn) with the help from our pals at Toque Magazine! If you're inspiring to be a foodie in 2019 make sure you grab a copy of their latest food issue or check it out online here.
(PS How awesome is their logo)
4. Face those fears!! Try the high-ropes course at The Factory! So much to do, get out of your comfort zone and try something new!! Did you know they are Canada's Largest Indoor Adventure Park?!
5. It's time Treat Yo' Self to the Scandinave Spa in Blue Mountain or if you're in the Ottawa/Gatineau area you've got to hit up Nordik Spa-Nature. This is the ultimate winter getaway for relaxation. — You deserve it.
6. Are you in the HOOD?!? OEV Fitness can help with your new or revived fitness journey. Did you know they also provide meal plans, grocery lists, and have Accountability Coaches that will help keep you on track to getting the results you're after!
7. Everything you need is in the 519. SHOP LOCAL in 2019!! #LdnOnt
8. DRINK MORE FUCKING WATER!
9. Think of others, hold doors, be kind, practice gratitude, try volunteering, just be a nice human, THAT'S IT.
10. What's on your list?