Gift Guide for Cool Dads!!
Posted on June 04 2018
Gift Guide for Cool Dads – Father’s Day 2018
Your Dad isn’t just any Dad… he’s a COOL DAD!
Celebrate Father’s Day with our top 10 gift ideas for the coolest Dad around.
BRUNCHFEST: Tasty eats, tasty drinks. Event is hosted by the one and only London Brewing Co-operative in the OEV. Admission is by donation and food tickets are available to purchase. http://www.radiowestern.ca/london/events/brunchfest
- This time you buy him some Peanuts & Cracker Jacks!!
Tix to London Majors vs. Brantford @ Labatt Park https://www.londontourism.ca/Events/The-London-Majors-vs-Brantford
Beer & BBQ Show at The Western Fair District
If your pops loves summer time grilling & cold beer you can't ask for a better place to be! Sample over 100 beverages: cold craft beers, coolers, wine beverages and spirits. Live music, summer games & more.
Click here for tickets + More information.
- Tell your dad to get with the times and lose the George Costanza wallet.
We've got him covered with three unique styles to choose from. Oh and did we mention its locally made? Click here to see the rest of our leather options or come by the shop to see what else we've got that dad would love.
- To my RAD DAD: Crazy amount of hilarious cards for Dad. Check them out & explore more on Etsy.
- Surprise him with an early gift to FORKED FEST 2018 — June 9th and guess what you'll be one of the first to taste?! Pop in and pick up tickets at the shop + tickets at the event.
- Add a bottle of Canada's Smooth Premium Vodka to Dad's liquor cabinet: Viritus Vodka, made with 100% Ontario Corn, 100% Celiac Safe & Gluten Free, Classic & Clean and available at the LCBO — Don’t be offended if he doesn’t offer to pour you a Drink.
- Now for extra points... make dad one hell of a Ceasar with Durty Kurty Crowd Pleaser Rimmer available at The Been Garden — We also highly recommend garnishing it with one of the Hungary Butcher's famous pepperettes!!
9. Country Music Fan?? Tell Pops to dig out his old flannel and surprise him with Trackside Music Festival Tickets — June 30th to July 1st!! Click here for full the full line, tickets & more information.
10. Take the day to kick back & relax with the old guy. He's always taken the time for you out of his schedule, make this fathers day align with his.