About the Company:
We are a fast-growing Canadian lifestyle brand, creating sustainable clothing and accessories for forward-thinking, trendy, and patriotic Canadians. We work with local artisans, care about the environment, and are willing to diverge from the norm.
Illbury + Goose was founded in 2012 as dpms., and has since become a retail, mobile, and online retailer with an ever-expanding following. Our mission is simple, and yet rare - to offer customers trendy, Canadian-made products in a way that is both environmentally and economically sustainable. We are based in London, Ontario, and have customers across the nation and around the globe.
Retail and event staff are responsible for providing a superior customer service experience at our retail location and at festivals and events. Responsibilities include:
- Engaging with thousands of customers ranging in age from 14-95 across Ontario
- Cash management and customer service at our retail store front, our weekend market booth, and at festivals and events
- Shipping and receiving of incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Working with founders and management to develop new and exciting ways to engage with customers
- Setup and tear down of festival and event booths, as well as pop-up shops.
- 1-3 years previous retail experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Passionate about sustainability.
- Love of music and festival culture
- Outgoing and creative-minded
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to easily and quickly adapt to change
- Work independently and take ownership for your role
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Previous retail experience in boutique atmosphere an asset
- Must have own transportation and be able to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Successful Candidate Checklist:
- Self-motivated, passionate, and approachable
- Focused and proven work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Attention to detail
- Desire to excel and succeed
- Actively live and breathe the Illbury + Goose lifestyle
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Honest and trustworthy
- Outgoing, energetic, and fun
- Staff discount
- Working in an motivating and extremely supportive team atmosphere
- Opportunity to attend of amazing festivals and events across Ontario
- Creative control over many projects and events
- Opportunity for future growth within the company
How To Apply:
If this gets you excited, please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you think you’d make a great addition to our team.
Do you have a unique skill set that doesn't quite fit the above criteria? Send in your resume along with a cover letter anyway! We are always looking to fill new roles.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Those invited to interview for the position will be expected to come prepared and knowledgeable about our company.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent