Sahara - Duffle
The Sahara is one of the largest deserts in the world, covering most of North Africa and of similar size to the United States. Although the land covered by the Sahara is ever expanding, only two million people inhabit the area. Think about that: over 300 million Americans live within the same sized borders.
- 100% handcrafted in Toronto, Canada
- Two top handles, detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap, Italian brass hardware and YKK zippers, double zipper closure, two exterior pockets with leather trim, one large interior pocket with zipper closure
- Black premium wool felt
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather - black
- Premium black denim stripe
- Desert camouflage water resistant polyester interior (*interior will be slightly differ from pictures)